I offer a variety of classes and workshops.
Please contact me if you are interested in:
Yoga for Beginners
This relaxing yoga course will help you connect with your body, mind and spirit, while reducing the stress in your life and having a great workout. This course is for the beginner or anyone desiring a gentle class. This course is taught by a certified Kripalu yoga instructor.
Bring a yoga mat, wear comfortable clothing and be prepared to relax and renew.
This class is designed to relieve stress, increase flexibility, calm the mind, and strengthen the body. Please bring your own yoga mat and pillow. No experience necessary.
Developed by Lakshmi Voelker-Binder in 1982, is practiced sitting on a chair or standing using a chair for support.
"The mind does not know that we’re faking it."
Laughter yoga (Hasyayoga) involves prolonged voluntary laughter. Family physician Madan Kataria pupularized it and wrote about his experience in his 2002 book Laugh For No Reason. It is based on the belief that voluntary laughter provides similar benefits as spontaneous laughter.
Enhance health, well-being and vitality
Convenient on-site classes:
- Decrease pain and stress
- Sharpen focus and clarity
- Soothe the nervous system
- Increase strength and flexibiliy
- Sessions can last can last 30, 45 or 60 minutes
- Chair or mat yoga
- Guided medititation
- Individualized instruction
What you need to know is deep inside you, beyond your everyday mind.
In this experiential workshop, you will learn healing techniques that can:
This practice synthesizes the work of Kathlyn and Gay Hendricks, Eugene Gendlin, and John Wellwood. Familiarity with meditation is helpful, but not required.
- Bring mind, body, and spirit together to reclaim your inner wisdom
- Gain clarity about the issues that trouble you physically, emotionally, and spiritually
- Awaken you to your intuitive nature
- Ground you in what you know
- Build confidence about the present moment and your future